DIY Mini Scrap Quilt
Hello my fellow craft lovers! Hope you all are doing great today. Look at the beautiful mini scrap quilt we have before us today. How beautiful! The good news is that there is a free tutorial attached to this post to make easy work of this mini scrap quilt. The working of the patterns is just so easy on the eye that we cannot but do this and enjoy our own special quilt!
- Assorted string-y scraps of your favorite fabric no wider than 1 1/2” and between 3” and 13 1/2” in length.
- 17” x 17” piece of batting
- 18” x 18” piece of fabric for backing
- 1/6 yard piece of fabric for binding (or more assorted 2 1/2” wide scraps)
- 4 pieces of paper 8 1/2” x 8 1/2”
- Sewing machine
- Rotary cutter and ruler