Simple Macrame Camera Strap
More macrame crafts for my macrame lovers. Today we are going to learn how to make a simple macrame camera strap. We live in a digital world right now and a lot of people are into vloging and much more. To make the process of carrying your camera from one place to another, a wonderful camera strap will make a big difference. This camera strap we have before us today is not only functional but also, super duper gorgeous.
- two 1″ black swivel lobster claw clasps per strap
- 102′ of 3mm soft cotton cord for a 40″ camera strap
- 116′ of 3mm soft cotton cord for a 48″camera strap
- 40′ of 2mm combed cotton cord for a wristlet strap
- over the door hook to anchor the clasp to while tying knots