DIY Christmas Crackers
OK, Christmas crackers are definitely an English thing but we can all agree that they are super fun. If you love Christmas crackers and your kids love them then why don’t you make some for this year’s celebration. I have linked the tutorial below which will guide you through the entire process of making these goodies containers. Yeah, you can fill your crackers with lots of goodies.
- Printable Cracker Template,
- Patterned Paper / Gift Wrap,
- A Paper Trimmer,
- A Printer,
- A Cutting Mat,
- Steel Ruler,
- Craft Knife or a pair of Scissors,
- An Embossing Tool (a butter knife or an old ballpoint pen work well too),
- Glue Stick or Adhesive Tape Runner,
- Cracker Snaps.