DIY Mail Organizer
Organize your mail even as you organize other areas of your life. The tutorial below teaches you how to make this mail organizer in a jiffy and without stress. Your mail is your life and once this is organized, you are on your way to a peaceful living. Have you opened the tutorial yet? Good, then start work right away. Good luck!
- 12″ x 24″ pre-stretched artists canvas
- 1/2 yard fabric for covering canvas (more if you have a directional print)
- 2 fat quarters coordinating fabrics, for exterior of pockets
- 1/2 yard for pocket linings
- 2 yards 1″ cotton twill tape
- heavy double sided fusible interfacing (both sides will be fusible)
- 3 metal label holders (from the scrapbooking section)
- spray adhesive
- hot glue gun/glue
- thread, pins, etc.