DIY Sock Raccoon
Let’s welcome our new socks craft toy for today. It’s this beautiful and hairy little raccoon. Just look at those dark circles around its eye, aww! And the stripes? Beautiful! Your kids will definitely enjoy playing with this guy. He is even soft enough for the little ones. Let’s get going, friends! You are definitely free to use whichever colors you like.
- Microfiber chenille socks,Brown/grey stripes, or Black/Gray stripes, 1 pair
- Button eyes, 9mm, black, 2; or equivalent button (as the eyes)
- Button eye 15mm, black, 1; or equivalent button (as the nose)
- White felt, 7″ x 4″
- Gray felt, 4″ x 2″
- Black embroidery floss
- Poly-fill stuffing material
- Sewing threads (matching colors)
- Sewing machine. You can also hand-sew it if you prefer.
- Long sewing needle (about 2"), tapestry needle, and pins
- Blunt point tweezers
- Spray bottle filled with water
- Printer and card stock for templates