DIY Sock Bunny
Hey there. This is art at its best. Yes, these Sock Bunnies are so so cute, soft and cuddly, especially with their droopy ears. Newsflash! They can sit well in our room decor, being so lovely to look at. If you agree with me then there's no reason to hesitate before diving into the tutorial! It’s an opportunity to make one or more of these bunnies for yourself and your loved ones!
- Buttons (as eye) 10mm, black
- Embroidery Floss, Pink
- Ribbon / Lace and some embellishments
- Poly-fill stuffing material
- Sewing machine. You can also hand-sew, if you prefer
- Long Sewing Needle (about 2") and pins